Friday, October 20, 2006

Photo Friday- Innocence

I've been off gallivanting in Paris and then recovering this week so I have a backlog of things to blog about but felt I should get Photo Friday out of the way first.

After searching through hundreds of photos I couldn't come up with anything better, so I have to go with a fairly clichéd photo - my baby cousin sleeping during his dedication ceremony.


I have missed a few appropriate photos over the years. I wish I had managed to take a photo of our old cat who would catch butterflies and then sit trying to look innocent while the tell tale fragments of wing poked from his mouth.


Technorati Tags:

3 comments:

natural attrill said...

I can just imagine your cat!
Penny.

Anonymous said...

my cat used to do exactly the same with crane flies lol

Alison Ashwell said...

The weirdest thing is that my cat obviously hated the dusty taste of the butterflies but woudl catch and eat them anyway.
I expect crane flies are similarly unappetising