Friday, April 07, 2006

Photo Friday - organised

Organised is an interesting topic - I try and become more organised in fits and starts. It tends to be an ongoing struggle to become more tidy and thereby more organised.

I try doing FlyLady's regimes from time to time and i think things are improving -although like most people I can be very organised in some areas [the ones that interest me most -usually researching and investigating for my writing and art] and not so organised in terms of housework.

Minimalism appeals to me but I find a certain amount of clutter comforting so I need to find a happy medium.


I'm not sure if i would ever get to the extremes shown by the owner or captain of this boat with the perfectly coiled spirals but it made an interesting photo




Technorati Tags:



No comments: