Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Photo Friday- Divine

I had been thinking about taking part in the PhotoFriday challenges for a while then my camera died and I was without a camera for 3 weeks.
I am taking some nice photos with the new camera but I've still a way to go on the learning curve and hopefully taking part and looking at some fantastic and inspiring photos every week will help.

This is a photo I took a few years ago in Beaulieu sur Mer by the Villa Kerylos that happens to fit the topic , Divine.

It was a perfect opportunity and the red admiral butterfly Vanessa atalanta waited patiently till I took several photos.













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture. I was just browsing some Blogs, and ran into yours - I used to have it bookmarked a while ago - I had forgotten how much I enjoyed reading you :)

Anonymous said...

How lovely!

Anonymous said...

How serendipitous that the butterfly landed there! Lovely!