Saturday, June 04, 2005

Illustration Friday - Digital


The new Illustration Friday topic is Digital. Another hard one since all my art is now digital - digital media just seem to suit me better than everything else -and the fact that there is an infinite supply of 'paint' and no mess [though my family would no doubt dispute this since they can see my extremely cluttered desk lol]

I originally played around with ideas about hands and thought about doing some finger painting using some brushes i created in painter 7 from fingerprints but then decided i would do something on the ones and zeros binary theme. Its supposed to be vaguely similar to the ladybird icon on the blog site and i've added some other more realistic ladybirds that i painted in Painter 7 [and so are also digital]

5 comments:

Linzie said...

very clever ! Think I'm still on analog :D

Fill said...

Excellent!!

Unknown said...

Great take onthe subject!

Anonymous said...

Digital was a difficult theme for me. You made something really nice of it!

Anonymous said...

Yhat was i ;-)

http://dagmar.punt.nl