Thursday, June 23, 2005

ouch part 2

The swelling has reduced a lot but it seems to make it easier for the bones to move in ways they shouldn't which is both painful and creepy.
Its very awkward trying to do things with one arm in a sling, especially since i usually use the closest arm to any task rather than always using my right.

I had to write a letter to my daughter's school last night and after laborously typing it with one finger, my daughter disapproved of the wording -she said it was too formal and long.
So she typed out another version for me to sign - however as a joke she made the ending
'merci pour ta comprehension mon petit chouchou d'amour' which translates roughly as
'Thanks for being understanding my little love pet'. Somehow i think the headmaster might have seen that as a wee bit odd - thankfully i read the letter before signing.

No comments: