Monday, July 11, 2005

Paper dolls to print out

I used to love paper dolls when i was a child, and i remember drawing some for my little sisters.
Here are a couple of paper teddies suitable for younger kids that can be printed out and coloured - and hopefully will fill up some time when the kids are floating around not sure what to do with themselves becuase it is too hot, or the rain has started.
I will probably work on some other activities since its much more fun than doing what i should be doing.
Click on the images and either print directly from the browser or save the image and print from a photo maniplulation or similar program.


summer teddy




Pirate teddy
Can be printed and used in a family setting - no alterations, publication, commercial distribution and other uses without permission

7 comments:

Wildefrost said...

YES!! I loved paper dolls too! I wish I had a printer to print them out. I'm going to save the photos and wait til I buy a printer. :) Thanks for them, they're wonderful!

Anonymous said...

These are kinda fruity...

jane said...

That is such a cute idea!! Not too often you can find free things like that for kids to do. Things they get to use with creative minds! cute blog

Cindy said...

Thanks for those ! I'll print them too.

Grangry said...

Brilliant. Maisie and Joe will play with these!Thank you.

PaintingChef said...

What a great flashback! My sister and I used to spend HOURS with our paper dolls. We had a huge accordian file that our mother got for us loaded down with all of them.

Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Oh Yes...those were the days of paper dolls. I remember the time I used to buy a few paper dolls and mix and match them.....it was fun playing with them. But sadly, kids these days dun really appreciate "toys" like this since the computer revolution....hehehhe....While cleaning my room, I found of wats left of my paper dolls. Really miss playing with them and my frenz.

Fidah aka dd
http://www.monyong.blog-city.com